Date: September 8th, 2021
Time: 9:00am- 11:00am
Registration link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIkcOquqzkrG9A5m8Xy8Q505xIz5mywvZle
Description: In 2016, there were 44,074 incidents of domestic violence in Missouri reported to law enforcement according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol with the highest concentration of incidents in Jackson County at 8,572. Because of the high prevalence of domestic violence in Kansas City, it is imperative for the community at-large to
- Learn what actions are triggered by a DV-related 911 call in KCMO.
- Gain a greater understanding of the local criminal justice system.
- Expand and enhance the information you are able to share with clients, thereby increasing their knowledge of the criminal justice system.
Training is led by Rose Brooks Center Staff – Tanya Draper-Douthit, Director of Community Programs
This training provides:
- 2 Continuing Education contact hours, approved by the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board
- 2 Continuing Education contact hours, in accordance with MO State Committee for Social Workers standards
- 2 Continuing Legal Education contact hours, approved by the Missouri Bar
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 week
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes