Training Audience: This training is required for all direct service staff. All staff are welcome to attend.
Date: Thursday, March 2nd, 2023
Time: 9:00am- 11:00am
Location: Rose Brooks Center, Community Room
Registration link: https://forms.gle/XNUAXF9eNw6oR3La9
Description: In 2016, there were 44,074 incidents of domestic violence in Missouri reported to law enforcement according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol with the highest concentration of incidents in Jackson County at 8,572. Because of the high prevalence of domestic violence in Kansas City, it is imperative for the community at-large to
- Learn what actions are triggered by a DV-related 911 call in KCMO.
- Gain a greater understanding of the local criminal justice system.
- Expand and enhance the information you are able to share with clients, thereby increasing their knowledge of the criminal justice system.
Training is led by Rose Brooks Center Staff – Annie Struby, Blueprint for Safety Coordinator
This training provides:
- 2 Continuing Education contact hours, approved by the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board
- 2 Continuing Education contact hours, in accordance with MO State Committee for Social Workers standards
- 2 Continuing Legal Education contact hours, approved by the Missouri Bar
Training is led by Rose Brooks Center Staff, Annie Struby, Blueprint for Safety Coordinator & Equal Access Chair
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes